jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

New song!


A new song for P5, P6 and P7 students! “Tengo una vaca lechera” is a Spanish popular song about a dairy cow. This week they have learnt just the first part of the song but I am sure they will know all the song in two weeks.

Tengo una vaca lechera
I Have a Dairy Cow

Tengo una vaca lechera                            
No es una vaca cualquiera
Me da leche merengada
Ay que vaca tan salada!
Tolon Tolon Tolon Tolon

Un cencerro le he comprado
Que a mi vaca le ha gustado
Se pasea por el prado
Espanta moscas con el rabo
Tolon Tolon Tolon Tolon

Que felices viviremos
Cuando vuelvas a mi lado
Con tus quesos, con tus besos
Los tres juntos que ilusión

I have a dairy cow,
It's no ordinary cow,
It gives me meringue milk.
Ah! What a nice cow!
Tolon, tolon Tolon, tolon *.

I bought it a cowbell,
And my cow liked it,
It strolls across the meadow,
It kills flies with its tail.
Tolon, tolon Tolon, tolon *.

How happy we will live,
When you come back by my
side,
With its cheese, with your
kisses,
The three of us together, how exciting!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario